Our Bale Trailers can load 18 (1.2 meter diameter) silage or straw bales with ease.
Solid metal plate decking allows transportation of a variety of loads besides bale feed such as loose material.
- Frame added to front and rear of the wagon to prevent material from rolling forward or backwards
- Standard 385/65/22.5 Super Single Multi-Purpose Tyre which are readily available as spares
- Wheels and suspension give adequate clearance over rough terrain.
- A swivel tow eye along with the steerable drawbar also gives freedom to tow over rough terrain.
- Strapping lugs are welded onto the chassis to allow for tying down of load if required.
- TARE weight – 2500kg
- GVM – 16000kg
- Length with drawbar – 9.8m
- Load length – 7m
- Width – 2.5m
- Load area – 17.5m2
- Ground clearance – 480mm
- Load height 1.29m